This digital holiday pocket guide is available for instant download. The file is optimized for mobile devices and contains everything you need to stay on track with your holiday eating.
The digital file has built in nagivation to make it easy to use on your phone (it really is a pocket guide!) How the navigation works:
- The Summit Nutrition Icon in the top left corner of every page returns you to the table of contents
- Section-specific table of contents pages that reference page numbers and specific recipes all link to their corresponding pages, so simply click the line that contains the food you are interested in and navigate to that page. Then click the Summit Nutrition Icon to quickly hop back to the main table of contents.
Each highlighted food contains:
- A health rating on a scale of 1-5
- Nutritional information: calories, fat, carbohydrates, protein, sugar
- Macro information: fat, carbohydrate, and protein servings
- Nutrition notes
- Healthy substitutions
The pocket guide contains several chapters to help you keep your nutrition on track during the holidays including:
Out Shopping Dining
- Panera Bread
Home Cooked Holiday Meals
This section includes nutritional information for 46 common holiday party foods, including Thanksgiving meals, Christmas dishes, and top holiday party foods.
- Rebbl Protein Shakes
- Ace Protein Bars
- Jamba Juice
- Naked Juices
- Muscle Milk
- Koia Protein Shakes
Includes 14 highlights of beer, wine, and popular holiday mixed drinks.
- Bonefish Grill
- The Cheesecake Factory
- The Capital Grille